NMK948 Miyota SKX Case: Steel Finish
In our relentless pursuit of the slimmest SKX case, we are stoked to introduce the NMK948 Miyota SKX Case. Sporting the beloved SKX007 look,
it seamlessly accommodates SKX007 bezels, inserts, crystals, and crowns.
Designed to fit the premium Miyota 9 Series movements with increased accuracy, a superior beat rate, and a slimmer profile compared to the NH35/36, the case measures a remarkable 11.3mm thickness when paired with our Slim Bezel and Crystal—a nearly 2mm reduction in thickness to the original SKX007!
You'll certainly notice the difference on your wrist.
It's time to elevate your watchmaking game with the NMK949 and Miyota 9 Series movement for a sleeker, more refined timepiece
that's a cut above the rest!
Case Diameter: 42.5mm
Lug to Lug: 46.4mm
Thickness: 9.7mm (Case only)
Thickness: 11.3mm (with Slim Bezel and Crystal installed)
Lug Width: 22mm
- Integrated Rehaut (Chapter Ring)
- Slim Caseback and Gasket
- Pair of 22mm Spring Bars
- SKX007 Bezel Click Spring
- SKX007 Crystal Gasket
- Fits all SKX007 Bezels, Bezel Inserts, Crystals and Crowns. Fits Seiko dials with no date windows - snip off dial feet and use dial dots for installation.
- Fits all our Miyota Hands and Dials
- Fits Miyota 9 Series movements - 9015 90S5 9019 9029 9039
Compatible with Miyota 9 Series movements 9015 90S5 9019 9029 9039