NMK-WK10 DIY Watchmaking Kit: Fifty-Eight Dive Watch
Our DIY Watchmaking Kits will have you building your own Fifty-Eight Dive Watch in no time. Packed with high quality watch components, this kit will include all the tools and instructions you’ll need to build your own watch. This introductory watchmaking kit is perfect for any aspiring watchmaker or anyone who loves to DIY and tinker around. You’ll be rewarded with a unique timepiece you will be proud to wear everyday!
Want to take it to the next level? All our watchmaking kits are designed with watch parts that are compatible with our huge existing catalog of designs and parts to further personalize your custom watch.
All our DIY Watchmaking Kits are powered by Seiko NH Automatic Movements, which are one of the most popular automatic mechanical movements on the market. These reliable and robust workhorse movements are used by countless watch modders and microbrands alike.
Difficulty Level: ★★★★
Time Required: ~60-120min
- 39mm Case Diameter
- 47.5mm Lug to Lug Diameter
- 20mm Lug Width
- 13.5mm Thickness
- Complete Watch Components:
- Case: NMK939 Fifty-Eight SKX007/SPRD Watch Case Bundle: Steel Finish
- Caseback: Sterile Slim 10ATM Caseback
- Bezel: Ultra-slim Coin Edge Bezel
- Bezel Insert: Ceramic BB58 Bezel Insert (Available in Navy Blue or Black options)
- Dial: Matte BB58 Dial (Available in Navy Blue or Black options)
- Crystal: Clear AR Top Hat Sapphire Crystal
- Hands: Matching Snowflake Style Hands
- Crown: Bundled sterile crown with pre-cut movement stem
- Movement: NH35A from SII - Hacking and Winding movement
- Strap: 20mm Vintage Leather Strap
- Step-by-step instruction manual
Complete Set - Inclusive of toolkit with all the watchmaking tools required or
Parts Only - With no toolkit included, for those who already have all the required tools
Compatible with all our SKX007 sloped bezel inserts, hands, dials, casebacks and rotors for endless personalization possibilities!
Super good quality, great tools. However, the process to put the hands on was not documented very well, so I had some issues figuring that out.
Fast delivery and good quality components.
Great quality, the watch kit and tool kit had everything that I needed. The printed instructions that came in the box told me almost nothing. I made the mistake of using my phone to open the QR code for further instructions and missed some important links that I found later when I opened the site on my computer. I am awaiting the parts to build my second watch from individual components. Nice way to get started watch building.
Very nice introduction to moding/watchmaking, and the final product looks very good as well. That seconds hand was a !@#! to put on though :)