SRP Turtle Watch Bracelet: Beads of Rice Brushed/Polished Finish
The Beads of Rice style was made popular in the 40s and 50s by famed bracelet manufacturer Gay Freres and still looks pretty great today! Designed to fit the Turtle Reissue SRP and our own range of SRP Turtle Watch Cases perfectly.
Comes with a pair of Fat Springbars.
Fitment has been tested on original SRP77X and several aftermarket cases. This bracelet is a perfect fit.
- 316L Stainless Steel Construction
- Brushed with Polished Center Links
- Curved Solid End Links
- Double Lock Diver's Clasp with Push Button
- Milled Clasp
- Screw Fixed Link with 3 Micro Holes Adjustment
- Tapers down from 22mm to 20mm
- Fits wrist sizes 6.1 inches to 8.4 inches / 155mm to 215mm
Compatible with Seiko SRP77X Turtle Reissue Series and our NMK902 Turtle Cases.
Good brushed/ polished finish.
Inner three small pieces in row have little sharp edges.
Need better connecting screws.
Love the look and feels brilliant when on wrist. The crystal will be next in this mod but at the moment I'm happy with it.
SRP Turtle Watch Bracelet: Jubilee Brushed/Polished Finish