NH Decorated Movement Bridge w Gold Rotor Set
Sure, modding the front of a watch with a new dial and set of hands is hella cool, but the back of the watch is where the magic happens. Give your NH movement a shiny new coat of armor with this NH Decorated Movement Bridge w Gold Rotor Set, manufactured with an extremely high level of precision to fit the NH movement perfectly and painstakingly decorated with gorgeous Cotes de Geneve stripes. It definitely elevates our favorite trusty workhorse movement to a sight worth marveling at!
Comes in a set of:
- Decorated Cotes de Geneve Movement Bridge
- Decorated Circular Cotes de Geneve Gold Rotor
- 2x Blue Screws and Rotor Washer to fit onto existing movement
- The tools you’ll need: tweezer and flat head screwdriver, not included in set
- First, remove the stock rotor by unscrewing the center screw on the stock rotor and gently lifting it
- Next, unscrew the 2 screws on the automation train bridge and lift it up, carefully removing it
- Position the decorated movement bridge in place, making sure it is aligned correctly and seated securely on the movement
- Insert and tighten the 2 blue screws in place - make sure not to over tighten them
- Once the movement bridge has been installed, fit the rotor washer on
- Position the rotor in place and use the original rotor screw to install the rotor
- Tada! Enjoy your shiny new decorated movement!
Note: This is an advanced level mod that requires the removal of the automatic train bridge from the movement, prior experience with handling movements is highly recommended.
Compatible with Seiko NH34/35/36 Movements. Movement bridge must be installed with supplied rotor and is not compatible with other NH rotors.
Good finishing on product as usual! thanks!
When you look logically, a rotor is just a rotor. Except when it's one of these. A quick change over (2mins) and bingo! What a difference, I'm so pleased. Thank you so much for the opportunity to make my build just a little bit special.
If you want a nice accent for your boring NH movement you can't go wrong with this rotor
GONCIUU10 - 10% namokimods code (till May 4th)
GONCIUU5 - 5% namokimods promo code
my ig: instagram.com/gonciuu
I bought an SKX007 with pretty much shot rotor bearings; replacing with this rotor completely fixed it and it’s working like new
Really love the detailing and design. Well made and precise. Definitely enhances the overall look with an exhibition caseback.