NH Decorated Movement Bridge w Gold Rotor Set
Sure, modding the front of a watch with a new dial and set of hands is hella cool, but the back of the watch is where the magic happens. Give your NH movement a shiny new coat of armor with this NH Decorated Movement Bridge w Gold Rotor Set, manufactured with an extremely high level of precision to fit the NH movement perfectly and painstakingly decorated with gorgeous Cotes de Geneve stripes. It definitely elevates our favorite trusty workhorse movement to a sight worth marveling at!
Comes in a set of:
- Decorated Cotes de Geneve Movement Bridge
- Decorated Circular Cotes de Geneve Gold Rotor
- 2x Blue Screws and Rotor Washer to fit onto existing movement
- The tools you’ll need: tweezer and flat head screwdriver, not included in set
- First, remove the stock rotor by unscrewing the center screw on the stock rotor and gently lifting it
- Next, unscrew the 2 screws on the automation train bridge and lift it up, carefully removing it
- Position the decorated movement bridge in place, making sure it is aligned correctly and seated securely on the movement
- Insert and tighten the 2 blue screws in place
- Once the movement bridge has been installed, fit the rotor washer on
- Position the rotor in place and use the original rotor screw to install the rotor
- Tada! Enjoy your shiny new decorated movement!
Note: This is an advanced level mod that requires the removal of the automatic train bridge from the movement, prior experience with handling movements is highly recommended.
Compatible with Seiko NH34/35/36 Movements.
These rotors are the perfect way to add that extra something special to any mod. Put one of these under a slim sapphire caseback and you get a Seiko mod that looks and wears better than any OEM piece.
Très original et parfaitement bien adapté
Makes my watch look that much better!